Aleksandra Vuković Kačar has many years of diversified and rich experience in the field of business management and corporate governance, both in Slovenia and abroad, in particular in the jurisdictions of SEE.
Over the last 11 years she is dealing with acquisitions (M&A) and transformations of the companies. She has advised, both in the domestic and international sales and acquisitions processes. She is fluent in English, Croatian and Serbian.
She has conducted many legal due diligence processes and forensic investigations in Slovenia and abroad.
She has participated in several projects of ownership restructuring of insurance companies and other companies in Slovenia.
She has more than 15 years of experience in the supervision of numerous companies in Slovenia and abroad.
Main Sectors: Financial services, Asset management, Insurance.
Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania and Czech Republic
- Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana – B.A. in Law
- Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Slovenia – State Bar Exam
- INTARA DZU – Head of Legal Department, Deputy of the Director – Member of the Board of Asset Management Company and Director of the Authorized Investment Company
- Slovenian Compensation Company – Head of Legal and HR department
- Triglav insurance company – Director of Legal Office for Subsidiaries, Head of Legal Office for Insurance Subsidiaries
- P&S CAPITAL – Principal Legal Advisor
- Member and President of the Supervisory Boards in numerous domestic and foreign companies