As day-to-day issues arise, P&S legal advisors are available to provide prompt pragmatic legal advice also in relation to labour law which is often intrinsic to other legal areas, in particular to corporate law (in connection with M&A transactions, recall of the management members, undertaking transfers etc.). Much attention is given to “preventive maintenance” – counselling clients on employee relations issues before problems arise in order to reduce risk and minimize exposure. Our team not only advises on all aspects of employment law, from the beginning through to the end of the employment relationship, but also to provide recommendations on the best course of action, based on legal risks, practical business considerations, and the clients’ objectives and goals.
- Assistance in corporate restructuring and reorganization planning;
- Drafting and revising of employment contracts, dismissal and severance agreements for employees, managers and directors;
- Directors and officers liability;
- Drafting internal employment acts;
- Assistance in transfer of undertakings & employees;
- Other general employment advice.