Mergers & Acquisitions
Our core practice is advising and representing clients in M&A transactions. We may act for buyers, sellers or targets, or we may represent their boards and investors. Over the years, P&S has built an outstanding record on largest and smaller transactions in Slovenia and South East Europe. Our M&A team advises on national and cross-border transactions, including private M&A, public tender offers, transactions for listed companies, private equity and venture capital transactions, auction sales, strategic alliances and joint ventures. Our clients rely on our advice to help understand and assess their strategic options and execute their most complex transactions. Clients value our innovative approach and high degree of individualized attention.
- Development and optimization of transaction structures subject to different business objectives;
- Process planning to ensure efficiency and legal certainty;
- Coordination of the negotiation strategy – identification and harmonization of financial and legal interests and objectives;
- Drafting, negotiating and revising of various transaction documents (e.g. confidentiality agreements, letters of intent, term sheets, share purchase agreements) and other related public and private debt and equity financing documents;
- Conduction of legal due diligence and implementation of its findings in transaction documents;
- Assistance in consummation of the transaction;
- Comprehensive post-closing advice and representation.