After attaining her university degree Mrs. Vuković commenced working at brokerage company INTARA, where she gained valuable experience with trading in securities and other financial instruments. After the establishment of the daughter asset management company INTARA DZU and its authorized investment companies she was actively involved in their asset management and performed her duties as Director of the Authorized Investment Company Mercata 1.
In 2002 she joined Slovenska odškodninska družba further broadening her expertise in the area of corporate governance (and underlying legislation.
She continued her business career in Zavarovalnica Triglav, the largest Slovenian insurance company, its group being the leading insurance/financial group in the Adria region. In Zavarovalnica Triglav she was in charge for corporate governance of Triglav Group and when Triglav in 2005 started to broaden its operations into foreign markets she counseled in all of its M&A projects within next 10 years.
Since 2015 she has been working in P&S CAPITAL where based on many years of diversified and rich experience performs legal advisory services to domestic and foreign clients on the issues of acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, NPL‘s transactions and other matters related to corporate and commercial law.
She is fluent in English, Croatian and Serbian language.
Main Sectors: Financial sector, Insurance, Asset management, Investment funds
Luxemburg, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania and Czech Republic
- Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana – B.A. in Law
- Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Slovenia – State Bar Exam
- INTARA DZU – Head of Legal Department, Deputy of the Director – Member of the Board of Asset Management Company and Director of the Authorized Investment Company
- Slovenian Compensation Company – Head of Legal and HR department
- Triglav insurance company – Director of Legal Office for Subsidiaries, Head of Legal Office for Insurance Subsidiaries
- P&S CAPITAL – Principal Legal Advisor
- Member and President of the Supervisory Boards in numerous domestic and foreign companies
- Conduct of legal due diligence and legal recovery analysis of NPL portfolios.
- Performance of legal assistance in numerous M&A procedures in Slovenia and abroad.
- Conduct of numerous due diligence and forensic investigations in Slovenia and abroad.
- Performance of several projects of ownership restructuring of insurance companies, as well as of non-insurance companies.
- Over 15 years of experience in supervision of domestic and foreign companies.
- Over 10 years of experience in operations and corporate governance of international group.