Tomaž earned his Bachelor‘s degree in 2010 at the Faculty of Economics in Ljubljana, with a thesis on company valuation. He continued his master studies in program Management and is currently working on his Master‘s thesis.
Before joining P&S CAPITAL he has accumulated 1.5 years of experience during his studies as an intern in accounting and finance sector of BTC d.d.
In October 2013 he became a full-time employee at P&S CAPITAL, working as a financial analyst where he specialized in preparing macroeconomic and industry analyses, company and financial analyses, projections and valuation multiples and has participated in financial due diligence projects.
In January 2015 he became a Senior Analyst and has since participated in multiple M&A projects, including a portfolio sale of NPLs. He is actively involved in all phases of the M&A process.
He has been also involved in financial restructuring projects, independent business reviews and due diligence projects in Slovenia and abroad.
In May 2016 he was promoted to Associate Advisor and in June 2018 to Principal Advisor.
Fluent in English, German, Croatian and Serbian.
Main Sectors: Tourism, Insurance, Construction, Plastic products manufacturing and Telecommunication industry
- Faculty of Economics in Ljubljana – Bachelor of Science in Financial Management – Business Finance
- P&S CAPITAL (October 2013 – January 2015) – Analyst
- P&S CAPITAL (January 2015 – May 2016) – Senior Analyst
- P&S CAPITAL (May 2016 – June 2018) – Associate Advisor
- P&S CAPITAL (June 2018 – present) – Principal Advisor
- 70+ business valuation projects in Slovenia and abroad.
- 20+ financial and operational due diligence projects in Slovenia and abroad.
- Advisor to the sell-side in 15+ separate M&A projects, including a portfolio sale of NPLs.
- Experience with in depth due diligence and recovery analysis of larger NPL portfolios as well as smaller NPLs.
- Preparing comments to opinions of court appointed experts in court proceedings.
- Performs Independent Business Reviews and Financial Restructuring Plans according to Financial Operations, Insolvency Proceedings, and Compulsory Dissolution Act (ZFPPIPP).